- 06-Jun-2014 to 27-Jun-2014 (MST)
- Rexburg, ID, USA
At Beehive FCU, our common goal is to nurture our most valued asset: the friendships we have with our members. We are here to help--it's the only reason we exist. We believe we have the power to help our members with some of the most important, most difficult, and most rewarding endeavors in their lives.
Our success starts with creative and caring individuals who work together to bring superior service to our members. We hire only the best and brightest and give them a great place to work. If you are someone who is passionate about helping people with real life needs, then Beehive FCU may be the place for you.
Beehive Federal Credit Union is seeking a Marketing Assistant Intern to work at our Rexburg Administration Office during the Fall BYUI semester. This position can start as early as July 1 and will work 20-29 hours per week. The successful candidate will be a junior or senior business management or marketing major and must be available to work occasional events on Saturdays and holidays. Must be fluent in Creative Adobe Suite.
• Increases the acquisition of memberships and member awareness concerning Credit Union products and services.
• Assists the Chief Marketing Officer in creating strategic plans to reach marketing objectives and increase loan growth.
• Coordinates the distribution of products and campaigns through marketing channels and media outlets.
• Creates marketing collateral and web ads and social media.
• Assists in the planning and management of Beehive events, including coordinating with event partners and credit union staff.
• Conducts market research and makes recommendations for product/service modifications or improvements.
• Assists in managing the marketing budget.
• Attends events and conferences to help represent Beehive FCU.
• Must be an off-track student enrolled in the Fall semester.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work on Saturdays and holidays on occasion.
• Must be a Business Management or Marketing major.
• Must be fluent in Creative Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Beehive Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit organization founded in 1960. Headquartered in Rexburg, Idaho, Beehive is a full-service credit union with over $180 million in assets and 21,000 members. We serve members and employees of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the states of Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada with branches in Rexburg and Idaho Falls. Beehive is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!